Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Friday, November 13, 2009

Full back tattoo designs

1.Way too young I have 7, my first one at 18, and guess what.. I regret that one… SO yeah your taste will change som many times in the next 6 years, you will really be glad you waited.. getting one to look cool is the WORST reason..

2.ANY age is too young. Don’t put ANYTHING on your body you can’t get off. You will be 40 one day and it won’t be so cool anymore. And fair or not fair, people stereotype people with tattoos…don’t go there.
3.I think so because I don’t think someone 15 can decide at such a yung age whether he wants to mark his skin so permanently in a way he may not realise could affect his life later. It could affect a job or a relatinship or who knows. YOu have no idea waht lies ahead. Better to get some henna and enjoy a temporary beauty or statement, one that can change with your feelings and taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment